THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE A CONTRACT AND INCLUDE A LIMITATION OF CERTAIN OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES —READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING.
- Program and Sponsor. Participation in the Parked Driving Rewards Program (the "Program") constitutes Participant's (as defined below) full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions. The Program is sponsored and administered by Parked Solutions, Inc., 1013 Centre Road, Suite 403-B, Wilmington, Delaware 19805 ("Sponsor"). All decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of, these Terms & Conditions by Sponsor are final and binding. While this Program may be promoted via social media websites, such websites are not affiliated with Sponsor or this Program. This Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other third-party website or application that might host content where information about this Program is published (collectively "Content Hosts").
- Program Period. The Program begins at 5:00 p.m. ET on September 10, 2021, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2021 (the "Program Period").
- Eligibility. The Program will be limited to 1,000 participants and is open only to individuals that are legal residents of Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia or West Virginia, age 18 or older, who at the time of participation are the named insured under a personal lines auto insurance policy. Employees or agents of Sponsor or its parent or affiliate companies are not eligible. Legal entities are not eligible to enter. Eligibility is contingent upon agreement to, compliance with, and fulfillment of all requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- How to Participate. To participate in the Program, visit www.joinparked.com/parkedgetmore, create a new Parked platform account, and complete the activation process by following the instructions on your screen. Full participation in the Program requires regularly scheduled check-ins through your Parked platform account. Participants may participate in the Program with only one automobile.
- Conditions of Participation. Any steps of participation that are not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions are void. Only qualified check-ins received by Sponsor during the Program Period are eligible for participation.
Participants may be required to provide the following information to be eligible for a Program reward: first, and last name, , email address, , and phone number (collectively or individually, "Personal Information"). All requested Personal Information must be provided to participate in the Program and to be eligible to receive a Program reward.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these Terms & Conditions, tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Program (including without limitation, tampering with websites, email addresses or phone numbers), or acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal or civil law, and Sponsor may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law from any person it finds to have made such an attempt.
- Program Rewards. The following Program rewards are available to all eligible participants who participate in the Program in accordance with these Terms & Conditions:
First Check-In Reward $8.00
Monthly Check-In Reward $3.00
- 0-200 miles: $10.00
- 201-400 miles: $5.00
- 401-700 miles: $3.00
Federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance of any Program reward are the participant's sole responsibility. If the participant elects not to partake in any portion of a Program reward, any remainder of the reward that is unused will be forfeited and will not be subject to further or additional compensation. All rewards payable through Amazon gift cards.
- Participant Verification. Participants are each subject to eligibility verification, on an ongoing basis, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A participant is not entitled to a Program reward, even if notified of reward receipt, unless and until the participant's eligibility has been, and continues to be verified to the satisfaction of Sponsor. To be verified as eligible to receive a Program reward, each participant must fulfill all requirements and continue to comply with all of these Terms & Conditions, and not be disqualified for any reason.
- Limitations of Liability. By participating in this Program in any way, each participant agrees to indemnify, defend (regardless of ultimate liability), and hold harmless, and thereby does release and discharge Sponsor and Content Hosts, and each of their respective parent and affiliate companies, Program partners, vendors, suppliers, consultants, sub-contractors, distributors, legal counsel and advertising, marketing, public relations and promotional/fulfillment agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such individual (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any loss, damage, injury, claim or cause of action related in any way whatsoever to this Program or these Terms & Conditions, including without limitation, violation of any agreement or obligation; infringement of any right of publicity or intellectual property; threatened or actual injury, loss or damage to any person, including death and disability; defamation or portrayal in a false light (intentional and unintentional); invasion of privacy; and damage to or loss of property, arising out of such participant's participation in the Program or receipt of any Program reward. To the maximum extent allowed by law, in no event will Released Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of this Program. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. Check local laws for restrictions regarding these limitations or exclusions.
Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Terms & Conditions. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind; (2) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, any internet or email service provider, any promotional or advertising agency, printing or computing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Program; (4) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Program; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property, including without limitation computers, phones and tablets, that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Participant's participation in the Program or access to the Program platform or materials; (6) the receipt or any Program reward; or (7) any other errors in any materials, information or announcements associated with the Program.
- Right to Modify or Cancel. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms & Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is found invalid or unenforceable, these Terms & Conditions will otherwise remain in effect as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was never included. Sponsor's failure to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor may cancel, suspend or modify the Program or any part of it, in any way, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Program is not capable of executing as Sponsor intended, or that any error, omission, fraud, technical failure, tampering, computer virus or other factor, technical or otherwise, beyond Sponsor's reasonable control, may impair Sponsor's ability to properly conduct the Program, subject to any applicable law or regulation.
In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any disclosure or other statement contained in any Program-related materials, including without limitation, any point-of-sale, radio, television, print or online advertising, these Terms & Conditions will prevail and govern.
- Disputes; CLASS ACTION WAIVER. Except where prohibited by law, each Program participant agrees that: (1) all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any Program reward will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and participant consents to the personal jurisdiction of the appropriate federal or state court located in Erie County, Pennsylvania for such purpose; and (2) all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights or obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Program, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.